Chinese Forklift Buying Guide Australia
Buying a forklift is a big decision and you should do your research before you bite the bullet and make the purchase. There many types of forklifts and machinery dealers with chinese built forklifts for sale that cater for different clients, so deciding on which one to buy can be a daunting decision. That’s why we have written this article to help you make a better decision when it comes to making the right choice for your business.
Safelift Solutions and Victory Equipment can help you make the right decision and get you on the path to Victory in your business.
What do you need to know before buying a Chinese built Forklift?
Whether you are purchasing a Forklift for the first time or replacing your previous model you must realize that purchasing the right Forklift can save you lots of money and time further down the line.
Firstly, you will need to know what will be required from the Forklift you plan to purchase. The list below will help you make a conscious decision and prevent you from getting a Forklift which does not fit your needs
- What is the maximum lift capacity you expect to need?
- What type of conditions will the Forklift be subjected to?
- How wide/narrow is the area the Forklift will be operating in?
- How many hours will the Forklift be used daily?
- Do you have trained operators who have experience operating a Forklift?
One of the biggest questions we see asked is “should I buy a new or used forklift?”. What we have found is if you plan on using the forklift more than three to four hours per day we suggest you look at considering a new forklift.
Do your research on brands and dealers before purchasing a new forklift. Sure, you may be able to find a similar forklift for a cheaper price but some things you need to consider are;
- Are they going to be importing machines in the future to service your requirements and backup that machine or are they just in it for a quick buck?
- Can the company you’re considering buying your new machine from supply parts in a timely fashion?
- Do they have the knowledge and staff to assist you with technical info to keep your machine working?
- Can the person selling you a machine supply you with real references for people who own a similar machine in your area?
- Is the warranty on that machine realistic? Long warranties sound great on paper but when it comes time to honor it will they back you up?
At Victory, our mission is simple, we want to supply YOU with a quality machine at a great price and then back that machine up with service, support and parts supply usually associated with large brand names only without the cost.
We understand that there have been plenty of shonky operators in the past that are all too willing to promise the earth, take you hard earned money only to run off into the sunset leaving you stranded with a machine that does not work.
Our aim is to change all that, we are trying hard to change the perception of “Chinese” machinery in the Australian marketplace and to build a brand that both us and our customers can be proud of.
If you would like to learn more or receive advice on which Forklift would fit your needs best shoot us through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 03 9706 5266.
Checkout our range of Victory Forklifts.
Want to learn more?